Saturday, December 5, 2009

Now that the 'kids" are out, I have a few people asking me why they are called Katie's Kisses- well, each one is named after someone in my daughter Katie's life that she loves, the heart on the cheeks represents a kiss.
Tommorow at my shop I am having a "coming out" party for the kids, with coffee and cake. Can't wait. I am hoping to take some photos to share with my blogging friends.
Still working on that website-not getting too far. In the meantime the website is www.katieskisses-stamps.com
I am still hoping to have it up and running in the next week or so. Unfortunatly I am at someone else's mercy in that endeavor, as I said before I am no computer whiz by any mean...maybe one day that will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would be delighted if you leave me a message, so that I can come and visit your blog. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them